Monday 6 December 2010

Fanzine-A tribute to Nanny down the hill


This Fanzine was based on my Nan, Mrs Brenda Rosina Edith Hexter.

(Incase your worried my nan was not a Pirate's baby but apprently they couldn't afford a sun hat)

Fanzine rules-

-No use of computers (only photocopier)

-Spend as little money as possible-beg,borrow and steal to get your materials (well maybe not stealing just aggressive borrowing)

-Everything should be made by hand.




My Final Fanzine!



My Fanzine is like a little treasure trove with hidden bits inside, my nan is a real hoarder and she mainly thinks everyone is trying to "diddle" her so she constantly tells me to hide my precious things in my knicker draw.






The Pin cushion with Camillas face on it is because my Nan is totally Team Princess Di and so hating Camilla Parker Bowles goes with the territory.
As a member of Team Princess Di you must de-face every photo of Camilla and various other unliked royals.
This is why if Camilla has bizzarely lost her front teeth or appears to now be sporting fat black geek glasses then the likelyhood is that my nan is not far behind.

When asked what my Nan would like to say to the Queen did she get the chance this was the answer......



Inside the envlope inside the Fanzine is a mini book of photos and images which I sealed with wax because my nan has made me paranoid, who knows where Camilla might be lurking waiting to find out your most guarded secrets?


 












If you do not drink tea then as far as my nan is concerned you might as well shut the door on you way out.
As a result our family consumes a huge amount of it and I can only assume is what has given me a more than slightly obessive tea drinking addiction, nothing cannot be solved by a brew and so I felt it only natural to add an emergancy packet to my Nan's Fanzine.





No comments:

Post a Comment