Saturday 4 December 2010

Things I see that I like



Saw a sequal of Frances Hodgson Burnett's "The Secret Garden" where Mistlethorpe Manor has now become an evacuee house in WW2.
Then when I get on the train I see a girl wearing an oversized grey coat, black wooly tights and clutching a box bag on a chain- to my delight she looks like an evacuee!

 I love her so much I sketch her, bit sad when she gets off before me, I would have liked to known where she was being evacuated.


At Discover dogs at Earls Court I see possibly the happiest little dog in the world, I'm not entirely sure he was actually able to stop wagging his tail, I show the picture to my fiancee and he smiles but doesn't take the hint.

The quest to coax him into buying me a puppy continues.





No comments:

Post a Comment